Saturday evening,april 25, 20156:30 PM
Cocktails & Dinner by the BiteSilent Auction
Live Auction9:30 PM
For more information, contact
Annabel Rhodeen, 914-251-6109 or
Liz Hinden, 212-463-0684
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper Jam 2015 is a great way for those interested in paintings, drawings and other art on paper, to buy world-class artwork at special prices donated by contemporary artists and prestigious commercial galleries. Terrific opportunities can be found, whether you are a seasoned or beginning collector, or simply an art enthusiast. The evening will begin with Cocktails and Dinner by the Bite alongside the chance for you to bid anonymously on items in our Silent Auction. A seated auction run by a premiere auctioneer from Christie’s will follow during which you will have the opportunity to bid on additional works by paddle.
Auction items will be available for previewing at the Museum and on our website events.neuberger.org beginning Saturday, April 18, 2015.
Proceeds from Paper Jam 2015 support the exhibitions and education programs of the Neuberger Museum of Art. Founded in 1969 by collector, philanthropist, and arts advocate Roy R. Neuberger, the Museum’s critically acclaimed exhibitions focusing on modern, contemporary, and African art, are regularly accompanied by scholarly catalogues and draw local, regional and international audiences. Our unique and engaging education programs serve the members of our broad communities. On any day, you can see students and faculty, families with young children, K-12 school children and their teachers, and seniors taking part in a vast array of activities.
Enter to win a private tour with the museum’s director, a signed copy of the museum’s new permanent collection catalogue, and a case of champagne by going to events.neuberger.org. No purchase necessary to enter contest. Purchase does not improve chances of winning a prize. See official rules at events.neuberger.org
Thank you for your support
10 Tickets for Paper Jam 2015
Preferred handling of all art purchases and payment
Preferred seating for you and a guest during the live auction
Recognition of support at the auction podium and dessert reception
6 Tickets for Paper Jam 2015
Preferred seating foryou and a guest during the live auction
Recognition of support at the auction podium
2 Tickets for Paper Jam 2015
Recognition of support at the auction podium
I’ve filled in all the information required for entry: my name, address, telephone, and email. I agree with the Official Rules at events.neuberger.org
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
FRIENDS OF THE NEUBERGER MUSEUM OF ART
Rachel R. Stern,
Immediate Past Chair
Ellen S. Chassin,
Joseph S. Blank
Krytzia Dabdoub Minvielle
Jamie Beck Gordon
O. Anthony Maddalena
Marilyn L. Price
Museum Service Council
Director of Finance,
Neuberger Museum of Art,
Thomas J. Schwarz,
Vice President of Institutional Advancement,
Purchase College Foundation
Mary Beth Buck
Betty Lynn Steinweg
Roy R. Neuberger, Founding Patron (1903-2010)
Milton F. Rosenthal (1913-2008)
AnArt Auction and Party to Benefit
the Exhibitions and Education
Programs of the Neuberger Museum of Art,
Purchase College, SUNY
Paper Jam 2015 Contest
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE. VOID WHEREVER TAXED, PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED.
1. PROMO PERIOD: Neuberger Contest (“Promotion”) sponsored by Neuberger Museum of Art, Org. (Neuberger Museum of Art, Org. referred to as the “Sponsor”) begins at 12:00 am ET on 3/16/15 & ends at 11:59 pm ET on 4/30/14 (“Promo Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open to any individual who is 18 years of age or older at the date of entry & a legal resident of (and residing at the time of entry in) the United States. The following individuals are NOT eligible to enter or win: employees of Sponsor & its parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, brokers, printers, distributors & the advertising/promotional/judging agencies of each (collectively, the “Promo Parties”) & the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, spouse) of each such person, & persons living in the same household as each such person (related or not). Void outside the Eligibility Area & wherever taxed, prohibited or otherwise restricted.
3. AGREEMENT: By participating, participants fully & unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”) & by all decisions of Sponsor (which are final & binding in all respects), including without limitation decisions regarding eligibility, winners & the interpretation of terms used in these Rules.
4. TO ENTER: To prepare for entry, first complete the entry process at events.neuberger.org (the “Website”) during the Promo Period, Participation may also require your affirmative acceptance of these Rules during the contest entry process.
Limit one entry per person/email address, regardless of method of entry. All eligible entries have an equal chance of winning.
5. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS: Any participation attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, photocopied, programmed or similar methods will be void. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or postage due entries, & such entries will be void. Entry information becomes the property of Sponsor & will not be returned. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any incorrect or missing postal address, email address or phone number associated with an entry, or any change of address, email or phone number of entrant after entry submission.
6. DRAWING/ODDS/PRIZE DESCRIPTION: On or about May 31, 2015, an independent judging organization will conduct a random drawing from among the eligible entries received, to select one potential winner. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Prize will be awarded from among the eligible entries, consisting of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION & GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Potential winner will be notified by phone, mail and/or email. A potential winner may subsequently be required to complete a notarized affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, an IRS W-9 form & (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within the time period specified in potential winner’s notification letter or email. Any winner or potential winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion if: (a) he/she fails to provide any required information or properly completed documents within the required time period; or (b) if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, any voicemail or message left is not returned, or any forms sent to potential winners are not timely returned as instructed. In the event of disqualification, at Sponsor’s sole discretion the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among the remaining applicable eligible entries via the means of winner determination described herein, pending verification of eligibility. If any prize remains unclaimed after three (3) potential winners have been notified for that prize, the prize may remain unawarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any prize details not specified will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No prize transfer. Unless otherwise specified herein, no prize substitution except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to unavailability, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. All other costs & expenses associated with acceptance & use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded are winner’s sole responsibility. Sponsor will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prizes. Taxes on prizes & all expenses related to acceptance & use of prizes & not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. RELEASE & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to release & hold harmless the Promo Parties, together with the respective officers, directors, employees, agents, parent company’s, subsidiaries, affiliates, & related party’s of each (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from & against any & all losses, damages, rights, claims & actions arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use/misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or any errors made in the advertisement of the Promotion; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (e) claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy & the collection, use and/or sharing by Sponsor of personally identifiable information of the participants; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt of any prize. Participants further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering & participating in the Promotion, & in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Participants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any & all disputes, claims & causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, & exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New York (“NY”). All issues & questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation & enforceability of these Rules, entrant’s rights & obligations, or the rights & obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, & construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of NY, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of NY or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of NY.
12. RULES/WINNER LIST: For a copy of these Rules or a list of winners (please specify), mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 6/30/15, to: Neuberger Contest Rules or Winner List, 735 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY 10577
Prize will be awarded from among the eligible entries, consisting of a private tour by Tracy Fitzpatrick, Director of the Neuberger Museum of Art, for up to 10 people; inscribed hardbound book for about the museum, “When Modern Was Contemporary”; and one case of champagne.
© 2015 Neuberger Museum of Art